Recipe by *Parsley*
A fun and easy grilled chicken recipe. You could also broil these.
Top Review by a_g61
Being short on time i covered in marinade and threw them straight in the oven on "grill" setting. I kept for 35min on 200C without even turning them and i can swear it was the juiciest chicken i had ever make. Am sure marinating it overnight it would be even nicer. PS i substituted the sugar with molasses for a guilt-free experience and it turned out fine.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated gingerroot
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion, optional for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a plastic Ziplock bag or a glass pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and ginger. Pour this marinade over chicken.
- Chill and allow the chicken to marinate for 6 - 8 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Lightly oil grill.
- Grill marinated chicken (discarding marinade) for 6-8 minutes per side or until done.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped green onions, if desired.