1/5 Photos of Grilled Peanut Butter Chicken
A fun and easy grilled chicken recipe. You could also broil these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 2 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated gingerroot
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion, optional for garnish (optional)
- 1Place chicken in a plastic Ziplock bag or a glass pan.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and ginger. Pour this marinade over chicken.
- 3Chill and allow the chicken to marinate for 6 - 8 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- 4Lightly oil grill.
- 5Grill marinated chicken (discarding marinade) for 6-8 minutes per side or until done.
- 6Serve sprinkled with chopped green onions, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peanut Butter Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.2
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.0 mg
- Sodium 772.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 51.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar