Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've always mixed cheddar and peanut butter as a kid. These are good.
- 1⁄2 loaf sourdough bread
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 cup smuckers peanut butter
- 4 (1 ounce) slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 (1 ounce) slices monterey jack cheese
- Slice bread 3/4" thick to yield 8 slices.
- Spread butter and seasoning on one side of each slice.
- Spread peanut butter on opposite sides.
- Place 4 slices in heated skillet.
- Top with 1 slice of each cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Grill, and turn until both sides are brown (butter side out, of course).
This was so good, I did not use Mrs. Dash because I didn't have any, but the cheese/PB combo was surprisingly awesome!