Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
The recipe can easily be multiplied to make as many sandwiches as you need.
- 2 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mini chocolate chip
- 1 large strawberry, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced lengthwise into 3 slices
- 1 tablespoon pineapple jam
- Spread one side of each white bread slice with 1/2 tsp butter. Combine creamy peanut butter and 2 tsp honey; spread over plain side of 1 bread slice. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; tope evenly with strawberry slices and banana slices.
- Spread pineapple jam over plain side of remaining bread slice. Carefully assemble sandwich.
- heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add sandwich, and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.