My son, Everett thought I should post this recipe. He thinks that all 9yr olds should know how to make these!
My Private Note
whole s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 tbsp peanut butter on each piece of bread.
- 2Spread 2 tsp jelly on 2 of the 4 pieces of bread with peanut butter on them.
- 3Sprinkle each piece of bread with jelly with 1/2 of the chocolate chips and top with a piece of bread with only peanut butter.
- 4You should have 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, each with chocolate chips in them.
- 5Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- 6Quickly spray each side of the sandwiches with your cooking spray.
- 7Place in hot pan and grill until golden brown.
- 8Flip and cook until golden brown.
- 9Remove from pan and allow to cool for a couple minutes so kids tongues don't get burned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 492.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 12.3 g