Recipe by Quick Chef 9
A great variation to the daily PB & J sandwich. I love to eat PB & J sanwiches every day for lunch so I decided to try something a little different. I came up with this delicious, easy to make sandwich that I also love.
Top Review by marksgirl85
My husband has been making these for years! We love them and they are a treat when he makes them for us. I have tried and he has chased me out of the kitchen b/c I don't make them correctly, or as good as his. He really does make them delicious. Could be the butter he uses and all the peanut butter and jelly that melts! You have to eat it with a fork. YUMMY!
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon jelly, of your choice or 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread peanut butter on the reverse side of one of the slices.
- Spread jelly/jam on the reverse side of the other slice.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down in a skillet on top of the burner.
- Place the other slice of bread on top of the first slice, butter side up to make a sandwich.
- Grill evenly on both sides until golden brown.