A great variation to the daily PB & J sandwich. I love to eat PB & J sanwiches every day for lunch so I decided to try something a little different. I came up with this delicious, easy to make sandwich that I also love.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread peanut butter on the reverse side of one of the slices.
- Spread jelly/jam on the reverse side of the other slice.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down in a skillet on top of the burner.
- Place the other slice of bread on top of the first slice, butter side up to make a sandwich.
- Grill evenly on both sides until golden brown.