1/2 Photos of Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Quick Chef 9's Note:
A great variation to the daily PB & J sandwich. I love to eat PB & J sanwiches every day for lunch so I decided to try something a little different. I came up with this delicious, easy to make sandwich that I also love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 2Spread peanut butter on the reverse side of one of the slices.
- 3Spread jelly/jam on the reverse side of the other slice.
- 4Place one slice of bread butter side down in a skillet on top of the burner.
- 5Place the other slice of bread on top of the first slice, butter side up to make a sandwich.
- 6Grill evenly on both sides until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.7
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 502.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g