It might seem like a weird combination but try it and find out for yourself how good it is! Also really easy to make if you have a George Foreman grill too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a regular peanut butter and jelly sandwich like you normally would.
- 2Before closing the slices together, put a layer of the banana slices between the layers of peanut butter and jelly.
- 3Butter one side of sandwich.
- 4Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small frying pan.
- 5Put unbuttered side in pan.
- 6Continue as if making a grilled cheese sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly and Banana Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 354.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g