Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
It might seem like a weird combination but try it and find out for yourself how good it is! Also really easy to make if you have a George Foreman grill too!
- Make a regular peanut butter and jelly sandwich like you normally would.
- Before closing the slices together, put a layer of the banana slices between the layers of peanut butter and jelly.
- Butter one side of sandwich.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small frying pan.
- Put unbuttered side in pan.
- Continue as if making a grilled cheese sandwich.
This really is a good sandwich, and I enjoyed this very much. I also used strawberry jam for this, and at this point I can't get enough of it. Thank you for posting this recipe.