Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Warm,Sweet and Rich. The banana's and peanut butter make a great comfort food.
- 1 large ripe banana (cut in half lengthways, then in 1/4s)
- 4 slices egg bread (or your favorite bread)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (any kind you like)
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Use 1 tbsp of peanut butter on each slice of bread. Put 1/2 the banana on 2 slices of bread, top with other 2 slices of bread making a sandwich.Using 1 tsbp of butter, butter the outside of each sandwich.
- Heat nonstick frypan on meidum hi heat,add 1 tbsp of butter,when butter is melted add sandwich and grill both sides until golden brown.
- Remove to a plate and sprinkle powder sugar on top. Serve immediately.
Awesome! I used "I M Healthy" creamy soynut butter, just cuz I like the taste better than regular PB. Yum yum!