1/1 Photo of Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Quesadilla
I saw a picture of this and it looked good. So I tested it and it is lovely. Cooked like a grilled cheese, made on a tortilla and variations can be made to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start heating your skillet.
- 2Lay your tortilla out and spread peanut butter on half of it.
- 3Cover the peanut butter with sliced bananas.
- 4If you want a variation, add it here.
- 5Fold the tortilla in half and butter each side, just like a grilled cheese.
- 6Grill each side until golden brown in your skillet.
- 7Cut and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 445.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g