Prep 3 mins
Cook 4 mins
I saw a picture of this and it looked good. So I tested it and it is lovely. Cooked like a grilled cheese, made on a tortilla and variations can be made to taste.
- 1 tortilla
- peanut butter
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- chocolate chips
- Start heating your skillet.
- Lay your tortilla out and spread peanut butter on half of it.
- Cover the peanut butter with sliced bananas.
- If you want a variation, add it here.
- Fold the tortilla in half and butter each side, just like a grilled cheese.
- Grill each side until golden brown in your skillet.
- Cut and enjoy.