Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
A great recipe for the grill! Good on pork ribs or pork chops.
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons peach preserves
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 rack of ribs or 6 pork chops
- Mix together all sauce ingredients.
- Marinate meat in sauce for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling.
- When grill is hot, place meat on grill and cook until desired doneness.
I liked these a lot and so did my husband. I used a sugar free peach preserves and didn't have peanut oil so I used only a tsp. of sesame oil. Made this with bone-in pork chops and they were like nice BBQ ribs. My son wasn't crazy about the mustard taste but he still enjoyed it! Thanks for a good recipe with almost no preparation. Perfect for an easy meal.