1/3 Photos of Grilled Peaches with Raspberries
Sooo Good on the BBQ!! from Cooking Light (1994)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and lime juice in a shallow dish, stir well.
- 2Add 1/2 cup raspberries and mash.
- 3Add peaches, turning to coat.
- 4Marinate at room temperature, cut sides down, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- 5Remove peaches, reserving marinade.
- 6Coat grill rack with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium low coals.
- 7Place peaches, cut sides down in rack and cook 2 minutes.
- 8Turn peaches over, cook 15 minutes or until tender, basting once with half of reserved marinade.
- 9Remove from grill.
- 10Stir remaining 1/2 cup raspberries into remaining marinade and spoon over peach halves.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peaches with Raspberries
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g