Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
For a homemade Thai spice mixture use 1 tablespoon of a combination of red chili flakes, dry leaf thyme, garlic powder, lemon pepper and ground coriander.
- 4 fresh fresh ripe medium peaches
- 1 tablespoon Thai seasoning (see description)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 ounce crumbled chevre goat cheese or 1 ounce feta
- crackers or dried small toast rounds
- fresh herb (to garnish)
- Peel peaches, cut in half and remove pits. Dust well with Thai spice mixture. Cover and hold for 30 minutes. Before cooking, spray peaches lightly with non-stick spray.
- Grill or broil until lightly browned on each side, turning often. Cook only until slightly softened. Remove and cool briefly.
- Cut peaches into large wedges and place on a bed of lettuce. Sprinkle with crumbled cheese and serve with crisp crackers or toast rounds.