Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe I found on a website a few months ago.
- 75 g white sugar
- 355 ml balsamic vinegar
- 8 g fresh ground black pepper
- 4 large fresh peaches, with peels, halved, pitted
- 140 g blue cheese, crumbled
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, stir together the sugar, balsamic vinegar and pepper. Simmer until liquid has reduced by one half. It should slightly thicken. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place peaches on prepared grill, cut side down.Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the flesh is caramelized. Turn peach over. Brush the top side with the balsamic glaze, and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the peaches onto individual serving dishes, and drizzle with the remaining glaze.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese.