Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a great dessert following a grilled steak or chicken breasts.
Make and share this Grilled Peaches, With a Balsamic Orange Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your grill to high.
- Cut the peaches or nectarines in half, and remove the pit.
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, orange juice, rosemary, sugar, and schnapps.
- Bring to a boil, and then turn the heat down and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Place the peaches or nectarines, cut side down on the grill.
- Cook the peaches or nectarines for 5 minutes.
- Turn them over, and brush the cut side with the vinegar and orange juice.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill.
- If you are using peaches, slip the skins off.
- Drizzle the peaches or nectarines with the remaining glaze, and serve hot.