Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
super yummy summer salad!
Make and share this Grilled Peaches over Arugula With Goat Cheese and Prosciutto recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 peaches, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 10 cups trimmed arugula (about 10 ounces)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in honey. Cool to room temperature.
- Sauté the prosciutto in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for two minutes or until crisp. Set aside to cool to room temperate. Crumble.
- Prepare grill to high heat.
- Place peach wedges on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 30 seconds on each side or until grill marks appear but peaches are still firm. Remove from grill; set aside.
- Combine oil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula, tossing gently to coat. Arrange arugula mixture on a platter. Top with peach wedges and prosciutto. Drizzle with balsamic syrup; sprinkle with cheese.