K. Van Vleck's Note:
super yummy summer salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 peaches, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 10 cups trimmed arugula (about 10 ounces)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in honey. Cool to room temperature.
- 2Sauté the prosciutto in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for two minutes or until crisp. Set aside to cool to room temperate. Crumble.
- 3Prepare grill to high heat.
- 4Place peach wedges on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 30 seconds on each side or until grill marks appear but peaches are still firm. Remove from grill; set aside.
- 5Combine oil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula, tossing gently to coat. Arrange arugula mixture on a platter. Top with peach wedges and prosciutto. Drizzle with balsamic syrup; sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peaches over Arugula With Goat Cheese and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: