Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
Peach season is here and I made this for dessert tonight. DH and I loved it and I know you will too. The recipe comes from What's Cooking by Kraft so it must be good, right?
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Grilling the peaches made them really sweet! I just brushed some of the dressing on the peaches before they went on the grill, not a big fan of raspberry and peaches together. I used lite cool whip and they were a nice summer dessert after our heavy pasta dinner last night. Made for PRMR.
- 6 peaches, halved (use fresh ripe peaches)
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 3⁄4 cup whipped cream
- mint leaf (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Pour Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing over peach halves in a medium bowl.
- Toss to coat.
- Remove peaches from dressing and reserve the dressing.
- Grill peaches for 6 to 8 minutes until softened, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved dressing.
- Top each serving with 1 Tbsp whipped cream and garnish with mint leaf.
- *Substitute fresh pineapple rings or mango slices if desired.
- *Use 2 skewers to make it easier to turn the peaches on the grill.