1/2 Photos of Grilled Peaches
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and cinnamon in shallow bowl and stir to mix, set aside.
- 2Cut each peach in half around crease to the stone.
- 3Twist halves in opposite directions to separate them.
- 4Pry out stone with spoon and discard.
- 5Lightly brush each peach half on both sides with melted butter.
- 6Have peaches and cinnamon sugar by grill side, ready for grilling.
- 7Set up grill for direct grilling and preheat to high.
- 8Brush and oil grill grate.
- 9Dip each peach in cinnamon sugar to coat both sides, brushing off excess.
- 10Place halves on grill and grill until caramelized (dark golden brown), 3 to 6 minutes per side, turning with tongs.
- 11Transfer to plates and serve peaches with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 41.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g