1/2 Photos of Grilled Peaches
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and cinnamon in shallow bowl and stir to mix, set aside.
- 2Cut each peach in half around crease to the stone.
- 3Twist halves in opposite directions to separate them.
- 4Pry out stone with spoon and discard.
- 5Lightly brush each peach half on both sides with melted butter.
- 6Have peaches and cinnamon sugar by grill side, ready for grilling.
- 7Set up grill for direct grilling and preheat to high.
- 8Brush and oil grill grate.
- 9Dip each peach in cinnamon sugar to coat both sides, brushing off excess.
- 10Place halves on grill and grill until caramelized (dark golden brown), 3 to 6 minutes per side, turning with tongs.
- 11Transfer to plates and serve peaches with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 41.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g