Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
a recipe i found that is great
- 75 g white sugar
- 355 ml balsamic vinegar
- 8 g fresh ground black peppercorns
- 4 large peaches, with peel, halved, pitted
- 140 g blue cheese, crumbled
- In a sausepan, over medium heat, stir together the sugar, balsamic vinegar and pepper. Simmer until liquid has reduced by about half. it should slightly thicken. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- lightly oil grill grate. place peaches on prepared grill, cut sides down. cook for about 5 mins, or until the flesh is caramalized. Turn peaches over. Brush the top side with the balsamic glaze, and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the peaches to individual serving dishes, and drizzle with the remaining glaze.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese.