- 8 ripe peaches
- 1⁄2 cup dark spiced rum
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ginger wafer cookie
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) or 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional)
- vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Spray a hot grill pan with cooking spray (or use your grill).
- Cook peaches 3-4 minutes -- just enough to have nice "grill marks.".
- Place peach halves cut side up in a 9x13 baking dish and drizzle with rum, and then sprinkle with cookie crumbs and optional nuts.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Serve hot topped with good quality vanilla ice cream.