Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just recently tried this recipe and found that you can really do alot of things with it, use your imagination; hope you enjoy as much as we did.
- 2⁄3 cup blackberry jam or 2⁄3 cup blueberry jam
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 4 firm fresh peaches
- 1 (2 liter) container vanilla ice cream
- Prepare bbq grill for direct heat cooking.
- In a small bowl mix jam and orange juice.
- Halve and pit fruit.
- Lay peach halves cut side down on oiled grill on medium heat.
- Cook until edges begin to turn brown, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Turn peaches over; spoon about 1 tsp of jam mixture into the hollow of each halve.
- Continue to cook until jam is hot about 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, serve in bowls with a spoon of ice cream.