I just recently tried this recipe and found that you can really do alot of things with it, use your imagination; hope you enjoy as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup blackberry jam or 2/3 cup blueberry jam
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 4 firm fresh peaches
- 1 (2 liter) container vanilla ice cream
- 1Prepare bbq grill for direct heat cooking.
- 2In a small bowl mix jam and orange juice.
- 3Halve and pit fruit.
- 4Lay peach halves cut side down on oiled grill on medium heat.
- 5Cook until edges begin to turn brown, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- 6Turn peaches over; spoon about 1 tsp of jam mixture into the hollow of each halve.
- 7Continue to cook until jam is hot about 5 minutes.
- 8Remove from grill, serve in bowls with a spoon of ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peach Sundaes With Blackberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 798.8
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 132.0 mg
- Sodium 257.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 99.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g