Chef #438612's Note:
Real Simple magazine. A great summer dessert. Portion sizes are a bit generous as you can easily serve one half of a peach per person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Light your grill. If using charcoal, allow the coals to burn until they are grey. Gas grills should be on low.
- 2Mix sugar and ginger on a plate.
- 3Cut peaches in half and remove the pits.
- 4Set the peaches cut side down on the plate with the sugar and ginger mixture.
- 5Place the peaches sugar side down on the center of the grate. Cook for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Grate the zest from the lime, then squeeze the juice into a small bowl. Add the zest and honey and mix.
- 7Serve the peaches in a bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with the honey mixture.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peach Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g