Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Real Simple magazine. A great summer dessert. Portion sizes are a bit generous as you can easily serve one half of a peach per person.
- Light your grill. If using charcoal, allow the coals to burn until they are grey. Gas grills should be on low.
- Mix sugar and ginger on a plate.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Set the peaches cut side down on the plate with the sugar and ginger mixture.
- Place the peaches sugar side down on the center of the grate. Cook for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Grate the zest from the lime, then squeeze the juice into a small bowl. Add the zest and honey and mix.
- Serve the peaches in a bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with the honey mixture.
This is very tasty and super easy to make. The syrup is lovely on it's oen too over ice cream. We will definately be making this again.