Recipe by mrroulo
Real Simple magazine. A great summer dessert. Portion sizes are a bit generous as you can easily serve one half of a peach per person.
Directions See How It's Made
- Light your grill. If using charcoal, allow the coals to burn until they are grey. Gas grills should be on low.
- Mix sugar and ginger on a plate.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Set the peaches cut side down on the plate with the sugar and ginger mixture.
- Place the peaches sugar side down on the center of the grate. Cook for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Grate the zest from the lime, then squeeze the juice into a small bowl. Add the zest and honey and mix.
- Serve the peaches in a bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with the honey mixture.