1 hr 15 mins
Grilling the peaches for this cobbler really takes their flavor to a new level. This is a Paula Dean recipe that I just had to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large resealable plastic bag, combine peaches, peach nectar, and peach schnapps. Seal bag, and marinate for 1 hour.
- 2Remove peaches from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill peaches over medium-high heat (350-400 degrees) for 5 minutes per side. Slice peaches lengthwise; set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Place butter in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Place baking dish in oven until butter is melted.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, sugar, and half-and-half. Pour batter into baking dish over butter. Arrange peaches on top of batter. Do not stir peaches. Pour reserved marinade over top of peaches.
- 6Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 388.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 49.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: