Grilled Peach, Chicken & Goat Cheese Salad With Honey White
- 8 cups mixed salad greens, washed and ready to use
- 2 yellow peaches, slightly firm to the touch
- 1⁄4 cup toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken breast, chopped
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- tiny pinch sea salt
- Make the dressing first. In a small bowl, whisk together the white balsamic vinegar and the olive oil. Then, stir in the honey and mix well. Add a pinch of sea salt. Set aside.
- Preheat your grill to medium/high heat.
- Slice peaches in half and discard pit. Place peaches, cut side down, on the preheated grill. Close lid and grill for about five minutes, checkin occasionally. You want the peaches to soften and get those nice char lines across thebottom. Remove peaches when done turn off the grill. Slice peaches thin.
- To assemble salads, divide greens into two bowls. Top greens with chopped rotisserie chicken, goat cheese crumbles, toasted hazelnuts and peaches. Drizzle dressing over the top and toss well.
- Serves 2; Time: 20 minutes.