A quick and easy sandwich with some great flavor. I invented this one day when I wanted Italian and DW wanted chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 4 sandwich size pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 hamburger buns or 4 Italian rolls
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1Put chicken pieces into a large gallon plastic baggie.
- 2Close and pound to consistent thickness.
- 3Add oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- 4Seal baggie and toss to mix. Make sure that the chicken pieces are covered evenly.
- 5Open baggie and add parmesan.
- 6Close and toss again to mix parmesan and ensure adequate coverage.
- 7Grill for 7 minutes per side on oiled grill or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. The chicken will stick due to the parmesan cheese. This is normal.
- 8When done place onto buttered buns/rolls and top with cheese slice and sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Parmesan Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.4
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 768.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: