This delicious grilled side dish will add nutrition and flavor to any meal. Recipe is from Light and Tasty’s April/May 2005 issue. I love broccoli anyway, and grilling veggies always kicks them up a notch.
- Place broccoli in large bowl.
- Combine next four ingredients, drizzle over broccoli, and toss to coat; let stand for half an hour.
- Spray grill rack before preparing grill for indirect heat.
- Toss broccoli again and drain marinade; place Parmesan in large ziploc bag and shake broccoli, a few pieces at a time, with the cheese to coat.
- Grill broccoli, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender.