1/1 Photo of Grilled Oriental Salmon
I found this in a publication from my health insurance company of all places. It looks scrumptious! I'm storing it here so I don't lose it. It's cited as being from The New American Heart Association Cookbook, 25th Anniversary Edition. The cooking time includes the time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper oil (optional)
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- cooked rice
- pineapple slice
- 1Place cleaned fish and marinade in an airtight plastic bag. Seal and refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
- 2Preheat grill on medium-high or preheat broiler. Lightly spray grill or broiler pan and rack with vegetable oil spray.
- 3Remove fish from marinade. Grill fish or broil it 4 to 5 inches from heat. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- 4Serve with rice and pineapple slices.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Oriental Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 235.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: