Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These need to marinate 4-6 hours before grilling.
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml honey
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil or 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 4 boneless pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- In a large ziploc bag,combine first 6 ingredients.
- Add pork and turn to coat,seal bag,refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Grill uncovered over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear,turning once.
This is almost identical to my marinade for my chicken wings! I never thought of doing this with pork, thanks for the idea! I made country style ribs with this and it was very good.
I had thawed diced pork and I used this marinade for 48 hours. The taste was so yummy. Just a little bit sweet from the honey. Thanks Theresa :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
Great recipe. The chops came out so tender and yummy. I served them with Stir-fried Zucchini With Hoisin Sauce and Jasmine rice. It was a wonderful meal, loved by all. I'll be making this meal again.