Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These need to marinate 4-6 hours before grilling.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- In a large ziploc bag,combine first 6 ingredients.
- Add pork and turn to coat,seal bag,refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Grill uncovered over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear,turning once.
This is almost identical to my marinade for my chicken wings! I never thought of doing this with pork, thanks for the idea! I made country style ribs with this and it was very good.
I had thawed diced pork and I used this marinade for 48 hours. The taste was so yummy. Just a little bit sweet from the honey. Thanks Theresa :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
Great recipe. The chops came out so tender and yummy. I served them with Stir-fried Zucchini With Hoisin Sauce and Jasmine rice. It was a wonderful meal, loved by all. I'll be making this meal again.