Recipe by conniecooks
Tangy & zesty. This recipe is made for the BBQ. I serve with grilled Baby bok choy, but it would be equally good with any dark greens.
Top Review by Gerry
GREAT on the grill! Hoisen sauce a new favorite at our house - seeing it on the ingredient list combined with all the ingredients we love I knew I had to make this Oriental Chicken! Made as posted and wouldn't change a thing. This is one recipe that is going to see to a good many repeats at our summer cookouts. Highly recommend to the grillers out there! Thank you Connie.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium and treat with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a saucepan and simmer for three minutes.
- Brush chicken with sauce and place on grill.
- Turn frequently brushing with sauce until chicken is well glazed and juices run clear. About 15 minutes.
- I like to serve on grilled baby Bok Choy, but any dark green would be lovely.