- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice, from concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, like Tabasco
- 3 lbs chicken parts, with skin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, onion, oil, ginger, and hot pepper sauce; blend well.
- Place chicken in a shallow bowl or in a zipper style plastic bag and pour in the marinade and cover (or zip) and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning once.
- Drain marinade from chicken and grill over medium hot coals about 45 minutes or until done.