Recipe by Lorac
Sunny and spicy Southwest flavors! Serve with your favorite salad and icy cold margaritas for a wonderful summer meal. Recipe from Perfect Entertaining.Prep time does not include 30-60 minutes marination.
Top Review by KristenErinM
good recipe for grilled salmon, but i was a little dissapointed in the lack of flavor. in spite of marinating this overnight, it just wasn't as flavorful as i'd expected. still good though.
- 78.07 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 59.14 ml tequila
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4 salmon fillets, 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients, except the salmon, in a plastic bag and stir to combine.
- Add salmon and marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Add salmon, grill 7 minutes, turn fillets and cook 2-3 minutes or until centers are opaque.