Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sunny and spicy Southwest flavors! Serve with your favorite salad and icy cold margaritas for a wonderful summer meal. Recipe from Perfect Entertaining.Prep time does not include 30-60 minutes marination.
- 1⁄3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 salmon fillets, 1 inch thick
- Place all ingredients, except the salmon, in a plastic bag and stir to combine.
- Add salmon and marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Add salmon, grill 7 minutes, turn fillets and cook 2-3 minutes or until centers are opaque.
good recipe for grilled salmon, but i was a little dissapointed in the lack of flavor. in spite of marinating this overnight, it just wasn't as flavorful as i'd expected. still good though.