Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
The list of ingredient is a little odd. It does work out well. Turkey is nice & moist.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb turkey london broil
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade (I used home made)
- 1⁄8 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄8 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄8 cola (soft drink beverage)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a plastic sealable bag or bowl with tight fitting lid.
- Blend well.
- Place london broil in bag.
- Coat well with marinade.
- Place in fridge 1/2hr-1hr.
- Grill over med- low heat till desired doneness.
- About 45 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
- Slice& serve.
I used this recipe on a boneless skinless turkey breast and it worked quited well. I did marinate the turkey overnight and the flavor was delicious, but next time I think I would omit the water to give the marinade a thicker texture so that it carmelizes better when grilled. Thank you Katha for sharing the recipe.