Recipe by Oolala
From a Shop Rite supermarket recipe card. Easy grilling recipe with only 5 ingredients plus the chops. There is no mention of salt in this recipe but you may want to add some to taste. For diabetics, use sugar free maple syrup.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, finely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Trim fat from chops if necessary and season with pepper (and salt if you like).
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, syrup, onion and orange peel. Set aside.
- Grill chops 12-15 minutes until done. Turn once and brush with the sauce mixture during the last 5 minutes of grilling.