Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a Shop Rite supermarket recipe card. Easy grilling recipe with only 5 ingredients plus the chops. There is no mention of salt in this recipe but you may want to add some to taste. For diabetics, use sugar free maple syrup.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, finely shredded
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Trim fat from chops if necessary and season with pepper (and salt if you like).
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, syrup, onion and orange peel. Set aside.
- Grill chops 12-15 minutes until done. Turn once and brush with the sauce mixture during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
The pork chops had a yummy taste, just a little bit sweet. Perfect. Thanks Oolala :) Made for Alphabet tag game
This was very good and easy, loved the flavor and not having to pre-marinde.
These were very tasty. I used 1 1/2 inch thick chops and replaced the green onion with some minced red onion, which was what I had on hand. The orange flavor really came through and I was impressed by the easy and quick way this came together. This is going to become a "keeper." Thanks for sharing!