Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe off the WW message boards. I made this and it was delicious. The only thing I added was sesame seeds. Reminds me of Chinese food.
- Wisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Place chicken in shallow glass dish or large heavy bag. Pour marinade over chicken and cover dish or close bag.
- Marinate for 2 hours turning several times.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- Grill chicken until chicken is tender & juicy. Enjoy.