2 hrs 20 mins
I got this recipe off the WW message boards. I made this and it was delicious. The only thing I added was sesame seeds. Reminds me of Chinese food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wisk together first 5 ingredients.
- 2Place chicken in shallow glass dish or large heavy bag. Pour marinade over chicken and cover dish or close bag.
- 3Marinate for 2 hours turning several times.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- 5Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- 6Grill chicken until chicken is tender & juicy. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Orange-Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 564.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 31.5 g