Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I just got a George Foreman Grill, so I am searching the internet for some recipes. I haven't tried this yet, but when I do I will post a review.
- Chop the orange into pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a Zip-Loc bag.
- Massage the bag for a few minutes.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Grill breasts for 4-8 minutes, or until juices run clear.
This is oh so good! layers of flavor and the chicken was moist and tasty! Thanks for posting it!