a nice alternative to fried chicken fingers. great for summer. i make this for my little sister/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut chicken crosswise into 3/4-inch wide strips.
- 2in a medium sized bowl,whisk together mustard, orange juice, honey, sesame oil and pepper until smooth.
- 3add chicken strips and toss to combine.
- 4cover and marinate in the refridgerator for about 15 minutes.
- 5meanwhile prepare grill or preheat the broiler.
- 6lightly oil rack or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7remove chicken strips from marinade.
- 8discard any remaining marinade.
- 9grill or broil for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- 10season with salt and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Orange Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 137.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 26.6 g