Recipe by kleigh83
a nice alternative to fried chicken fingers. great for summer. i make this for my little sister/
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, fat trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- cut chicken crosswise into 3/4-inch wide strips.
- in a medium sized bowl,whisk together mustard, orange juice, honey, sesame oil and pepper until smooth.
- add chicken strips and toss to combine.
- cover and marinate in the refridgerator for about 15 minutes.
- meanwhile prepare grill or preheat the broiler.
- lightly oil rack or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- remove chicken strips from marinade.
- discard any remaining marinade.
- grill or broil for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- season with salt and serve.