Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
a nice alternative to fried chicken fingers. great for summer. i make this for my little sister/
Make and share this Grilled Orange Chicken Fingers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, fat trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
- cut chicken crosswise into 3/4-inch wide strips.
- in a medium sized bowl,whisk together mustard, orange juice, honey, sesame oil and pepper until smooth.
- add chicken strips and toss to combine.
- cover and marinate in the refridgerator for about 15 minutes.
- meanwhile prepare grill or preheat the broiler.
- lightly oil rack or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- remove chicken strips from marinade.
- discard any remaining marinade.
- grill or broil for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- season with salt and serve.
So easy and so delicious! (Even though I didn't have the sesame oil.) It was fast to prepare and didn't take long to cook under the broiler. Mmmm! Thanks for the great recipe!
These are fantastic! Both my husband and I are trying to eat better. I made these last night and had to stop myself!!