1/5 Photos of Grilled Orange Chicken Breasts
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This chicken has a wonderful flavor and the citrus makes it nice and tender. Plan ahead, because it does need to marinade 1-2 hours. We enjoy using the leftover chicken on top of mixed green salads. Prep time does not include maridading. Grilling time is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38-907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh orange sections
- 78.07 ml orange juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 14.78 ml lime juice
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 9.85 ml dried oregano (I like to use Mexican Oregano for this)
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag; seal then lightly shake to mix.
- 2Add the chicken then turn to coat well.
- 3Seal and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- 4Drain and discard marinade.
- 5Grill uncovered, over medium-hot coals, turning often, 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Orange Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 327.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 24.5 g