1/1 Photo of Grilled Orange and Bourbon Salmon Fillets
2 hrs 12 mins
Plan ahead the salmon needs to marinate for 2 hours before grilling. You can also cook the salmon fillets under the broiler or on an indoor grill that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 4 (6 ounce) fresh salmon fillets (1-inch thick)
- salt and black pepper
- 1In a bowl whisk together the first 8 ingredients.
- 2Pour into n a large heavy ziploc plastic bag.
- 3Add in the salmon fillets; seal bag tightly, and turn bag to coat evenly.
- 4Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 5Remove the fillets from the bag and reserve the marinade.
- 6Place the fillets on a preheated outdoor grill (sprayed with cooking spray) or under the oven broiler.
- 7Cook for about 6 minutes on each side, basting with reserved marinade until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Orange and Bourbon Salmon Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 652.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 35.1 g