Prep1 hr 35 mins
This recipe is from "Cooking Light" magazine and is a favorite of everyone I have given it to. Loads of flavor and easy.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip top bag, and add salmon to bag.
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 1& 1/2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove salmon fillets from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place salmon on broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.