1/1 Photo of Grilled Orange and Bourbon Salmon
1 hr 47 mins
1 hr 35 mins
Babs in Toyland's Note:
This recipe is from "Cooking Light" magazine and is a favorite of everyone I have given it to. Loads of flavor and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip top bag, and add salmon to bag.
- 2Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 1& 1/2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 3Prepare grill or broiler.
- 4Remove salmon fillets from bag, reserving marinade.
- 5Place salmon on broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 6Cook 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Orange and Bourbon Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 662.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 35.7 g