Recipe by sjmac
This is a recipie that my mother gave to me. She has an eye for good and creative meals but also enjoys simple and easy. This is one of best recipies for good, creative and simple
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
This recipe was very good! The bourbon and citrus enhanced the flavor of the salmon. My only complaint is that the marination altered the look of the salmon in an unappetizing appearance. Made for My Three Chefs.
- 4 pieces salmon, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in large zip top plastic bag. Add salmon to bag.
- Seal and marinate for 90 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove salmon from bag reserving marinade.
- Place salmon on grill or broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Enjoy (as my mother would say).