1/1 Photo of Grilled Orange and Bourbon Salmon
This is a recipie that my mother gave to me. She has an eye for good and creative meals but also enjoys simple and easy. This is one of best recipies for good, creative and simple
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in large zip top plastic bag. Add salmon to bag.
- 2Seal and marinate for 90 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- 3Remove salmon from bag reserving marinade.
- 4Place salmon on grill or broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Cook 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- 6Enjoy (as my mother would say).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Orange and Bourbon Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 536.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: