8 hrs 5 mins
From Grill and Barbecue Cooking by Ideals. Marinade the chicken (several hours or overnight) and then grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine beer, salt, pepper, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, orange extract and peel, brown sugar, and molasses; blend well.
- 2Place chicken in a shallow pan or use sturdy zip lock style bag.
- 3Pour marinade over chicken.
- 4Cover or seal and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 5Drain marinade from chicken; reserving marinade.
- 6Prepare grill and cook pieces about 45 minutes or until tender, truning and basting often with the marinade.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Orange and Beer Chicken (Bbq)
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1003.9
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 352.4 mg
- Sodium 720.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 109.6 g