Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had a lot of extra zucchini from the garden. When I threw these together, my whole family loved it--especially my dad, who makes a point of avoiding veggies!
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 2 cups sliced yellow squash
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- salt and pepper
- Place zucchini, squash, onion and garlic in heavy pan. (I use an aluminum 9 x 13 pan.).
- Drizzle olive oil and butter over ingredients.
- Add seasonings.
- Grill over medium heat for 20-30 minute.
- (You may do this in the oven at 350* for 30 min.).
This was so easy and turned out delish. The only thing I did differently was I added a cup of mushrooms to it as well. Thanks for posting!
Excellent and easy. I made exactly as written but left off the rosemary (funny about where I like my rosemary)but added a few hot pepper flakes. I was going to grill it but it was raining here so I put it under the broiler and just turned it every few minutes. Delicious, I loved the little crispy edges on the zucchini. Thank you I will make this often.
Good but I felt it was a bit greasy, would cut the olive oil and butter in half next time.