1/3 Photos of Grilled or Oven Roasted Bell Peppers and Asparagus
Grilling asparagus is wonderful. If you cannot grill them, the oven works just as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (or can use olive oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Fire up the grill or preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Make butter sauce (or olive oil) by mixing melted butter with red pepper flakes, dried minced onions, and minced garlic.
- 3Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- 4Trim asparagus and cut off hard ends.
- 5Arrange asparagus spears and sliced bell peppers on foil lined cookie sheet.
- 6Coat vegetables with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- 7Dirzzle butter sauce over vegetables. Toss to coat evenly.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes or until asparagus is just tender, but still crisp.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled or Oven Roasted Bell Peppers and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.1
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 312.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g