Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This Asian inspired steak is delicious and a nice flavored steak that your whole family will enjoy. It takes literally 2 minutes to mix the marinade together. I love it on the grill, but you can use your broiler too, if the weather is cold and you don't want to stand outside to cook. Make sure you cut your meat on a slant, across the grain, so it will be nice and tender. I like my steak rare, so I cook it about 6 minutes on each side. Make sure you keep checking for doneness, so it doesn't overcook for you. Enjoy!
- Trim fat from steak.
- Combine steak and remaining ingredients in a large Zip-Loc bag. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 8-12 hours.
- Spray grill or broiler with non-stick coating.
- Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade.
- Place steak on grill rack or broiler pan. Cook 8 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness.
- Let steak sit 5 minutes or longer, then cut diagonally across grain into thin slices.