1/6 Photos of Grilled or Baked Salmon With Lavender
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
I noticed very few recipes here on Zaar which use edible lavender so I decided to find some really good ones and post them! I didn't even know you could EAT lavender until I read Rita L's page long ago. Now I notice that one of my FAVE restaurants uses it! brazosbelle.com This recipe is from GreenEmporium.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except salmon, in saucepan over moderate heat, stirring with a wire whisk at all times until ingredients are reduced by one-third, to create a sauce.
- 2When sauce has cooled slightly, brush on salmon filet.
- 3Grill salmon, basting with sauce occasionally, setting some aside to top when served. Salmon is cooked when fish flakes.
- 4To bake salmon, preheat oven to 350. Cover salmon with sauce, setting some aside to pour on salmon before serving.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes or until salmon is flaky, basting occasionally.
- 6Wonderful with rice or potatoes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled or Baked Salmon With Lavender
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: