I noticed very few recipes here on Zaar which use edible lavender so I decided to find some really good ones and post them! I didn't even know you could EAT lavender until I read Rita L's page long ago. Now I notice that one of my FAVE restaurants uses it! brazosbelle.com This recipe is from GreenEmporium.com
- Place all ingredients except salmon, in saucepan over moderate heat, stirring with a wire whisk at all times until ingredients are reduced by one-third, to create a sauce.
- When sauce has cooled slightly, brush on salmon filet.
- Grill salmon, basting with sauce occasionally, setting some aside to top when served. Salmon is cooked when fish flakes.
- To bake salmon, preheat oven to 350. Cover salmon with sauce, setting some aside to pour on salmon before serving.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until salmon is flaky, basting occasionally.
- Wonderful with rice or potatoes.