Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Extremely easy to make, with bold flavor! Perfect for fajitas or along side meat. Adapted from BH&G magazine.
- 5 -10 large green onions (or use red, yellow or a mix)
- 5 -10 small bell peppers, assorted
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Prepare the onions by trimming off the roots at the end. Rinse the onions and peppers thoroughly and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Place onions and peppers on a plate or in a shallow baking dish and drizzle them with vegetable oil.
- Use your hands to rub the oil all over the onions and peppers.
- Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Grill on the barbecue for about 10 minutes or until the skin of the peppers is browned and they are soft. The onions will be slightly browned and wilted.