1/4 Photos of Grilled Onion Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
These are great off the grill; so fragrant! Recipe slightly modified from "Quick Cooking" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut into each potato, not completely all the way through, so that you can "fan" it out somewhat.
- 2Place each potato onto double layer of heavy-duty foil; then insert small wedges of onion between potato slits.
- 3Pour 2-4 tablespoons of Italian dressing over the potato and onions.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Wrap foil securely around the potatoes and seal tightly.
- 6Grill, covered, over medium heat for about 50 - 60 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- 7NOTE: If you wish, these potatoes may be made in the oven. Follow all steps but eliminate # 6 -- Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Onion Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 756.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g